Medical Cost Projection - Certified
- Candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the medical, healthcare, or rehabilitation field.
Licensure / Certification
- Candidate must have a current, active, and unrestricted licensure or certification in the candidate’s primary practice within the medical, healthcare, or rehabilitation field.
- Examples (but not limited to) –
- Registered Nurse (RN, NP)
- Physician (MD, DC, DO, PhD)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Speech Therapist (ST)
- Counselor (LPC, LMHC)
- Social Worker (LCSW, LISW, LICSW)
- Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Case Manager (CCM)
- Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years of full-time paid employment within the primary practice of medical, healthcare, or rehabilitation field.
Medical cost projection Training
- Upload FIG Certificate of Completion & FIG’s MCP Peer Review Letter to MCP Case Study/Redacted Report.
*Final approval of the application for certification will be at the discretion and decision of the FIG Advisory Board. Decisions regarding application for certification will be final and without appeal by the FIG Advisory Board.*